SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#100062 - 04/21/05 08:54 AM Re: My Florida "East Coast Jam" Report & Pics
Dnj Offline

As always scott great report...thanx for sharing get that voice better asap too!!

#100063 - 04/21/05 10:45 AM Re: My Florida "East Coast Jam" Report & Pics
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Scott: Thanks for taking the time and trouble to share your report and photos of this event. As usual, an exemplary report.

Rice

#100064 - 04/21/05 11:49 AM Re: My Florida "East Coast Jam" Report & Pics
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by GlennT:
Being in the market for my first digital camera, the SD500 has shot up to the top of my watch list. I assume you're very satisfied with your new camera.

Yes. I'm thrilled with the Canon SD500's pic quality, Navigation & EASE of use, and it's ultra compact 7 megapixal size. I'm especially impressed with the unlimited movie clip recording time. Super impressive video: smooth video & live zoom in/out (& no jerkyness even at med resolution), great nature looking color. With the new 2 Gigabyte SD memory cards, able to shoot good quality hour long movies on a single card. This camera is like having both a vid & still camera all rolled into one, and it's ultra tiny to boot. This is my 3rd digital camera and it's definitely full-filled my digi-camara wish list . The only 'very minor' complaint is it doesn't include as much manual over-ride control as the full sized (bulkier) top of the line DSLR digital camera models have. I mean what's the use of having a camera if it's a hassle to drag around. The tradeoff for the convenience of being able to easily slip it in your front pocket is well worth whatever manual overide controls the SD500 lacks. Glenn, I HIGHLY recommend the Canon SD500. Purchase one. You won't be disappointed:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonsd500/

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 04-29-2005).]

#100065 - 04/21/05 01:23 PM Re: My Florida "East Coast Jam" Report & Pics
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Scotty my FRIEND,
How great you are at every thing you do. This is no doubt the best post I have seen on this forum since the days when we all were the pioneers here, many years ago.
It is so good to see Good Pictures of all the people we know so well and have been writing to and sharing with for all these years.
I hope you continue to recover from this nasty stuff we both seem to have. I am getting better every day now that all my medicine is gone and my breathing device is empty. Go Figure??
Best to you Scott, and come down and see us again
BEBOP

#100066 - 04/24/05 06:15 PM Re: My Florida "East Coast Jam" Report & Pics
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi All, many thanks for your kind responses. I'm glad everyone (at least those that responded) enjoyed the report & pics. As arranger keyboardists, our style of music making is uniquely special, so I only hope this might encourage others here to organize a SZ get together in your area (don't be surprised, I might even show up ) , or at least reach out and take the time to meet fellow SZ arranger kb enthusiasts in your area. - Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online